If anyone has noticed, I haven't been keeping up with my thankfulness project. I still believe I need to keep realizing the things in my life to be thankful for, but posting every day is getting too overwhelming. My life is too busy for that unfortunately.
So to end this little project on a good note, here are, not 5, but 10 things for me to be thankful about. = )
{1} Wonderful sunny weather! I always love good weather. Couldn't tell, could you?
{2} I got to spend the night at my older brother's house after babysitting his kids.
{3} I got a small tan. =) Yes, I know its trivial.
{4} Went to the park with my niece and nephew. I just love them!
{5} I am thankful that I live in a country that doesn't persecute Christians and that we can openly talk about the Truth. (most of the time)
{6} I have an awesome church family and they are so encouraging.
{7} My friends!
{8} I am healthy and don't have any type of disease such as cancer, diabetes, etc.
{9} Clean water! I can't tell how many times I tend to take that for granted.
{10} Last but definitely not least, I am thankful to Jesus for paying the price of my sins with His blood!
What a good project! Thanks for posting this. Would you mind if I did this? It's a great idea.
ReplyDeleteOf course you can! :) Thanks for commenting!
ReplyDeleteHey I am a christain to.
ReplyDeleteHappy Ressurection Sunday!
Follow me please!
hi visit
ReplyDeletetheseeofgalilee.blogspot.com
&
langelesgirl.blogspot.com
Nice post...thank you for sharing...God bless you loves soraya
ReplyDelete