*

Thursday, April 7, 2011

5 things to be thankful for {Day 3 & 4}

Yesterday I skipped posting my 5 things to be thankful for but, I am making up for them today! =)


Day 3:
{1} Productive day at the Bright Lights office and book store! Lots of things to get ready for the Arkansas conference!
{2} Finally had choir after breaking for 2 weeks!
{3} Halfway through the book, Stepping Heavenward! It is so good! I will have to blog about it when I finish it.
{4} Had an awesome answer to prayer! .... I was praying for wisdom with how to deal with my gift of photography, wondering if I needed to give it up because it was taking up too much time and I might be becoming proud of it. I finished praying, opened up the book My Princess, and the first thing I read was
1 Peter 4:10, "Each one of you has been blessed with one of God's many wonderful gifts to be used in the service of others. So use it well." =)
{5} I am so grateful for how my dad dedicatedly works to support the family.  


 Day 4:
{1} My Bible/book study with one of the girls on the Bright Lights staff. We are going through Wrestling Prayer by Eric and Leslie Ludy. It is a really good book.
{2} The beautiful, refreshing, spring-promising rain.
{3} My mom bought my favorite drink from Coffeesmiths! Peach Pizazz Smoothie. Yummy.
{4} After I finished the drink, my mom and I had a nice little chat. =)
{5}I am thankful that my parents love me and discipline me. Even though it is hard, I know that is because they love me and want me to become strong in character.

  Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name;
   make known among the nations what he has done.   -Psalm 105:1

No comments:

Post a Comment