I have decided that I need to be more grateful! ...imagine that. =) I am going to be doing a 30 day thankfulness project and recording 5 things to be thankful for every day.
The five things for today are:
{1} I was able to spend some quite time in devotions before everyone woke up. It was so nice... I love mornings. = )
{2} The sunset was amazing! The pink & purple clouds were sooo pretty!
{3} Even though it is still chilly, there is no snow on the ground!!
{4} I live in a warm cozy house where I am protected from the strong winds going on today. (Both weather and moral)
{5} I was able to be productive and get quite alot of things done today.
It did take some thought, but even with the bad things that happened today, it is so amazing to see the amazing little things that happen.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
I have much to be thankful for as well.
ReplyDelete1. That I have a nice warm bed to sleep in
2. That I have loads of books to read
3. That I have food to eat and more!
4. That I live in a safe, warm house
5. My lovely family