Many Saturdays I like to go witnessing at the mall. Sometimes with church, sometimes with friends. What has really surprised me, though, is how so many people know all the answers! You know, the Christian lingo, "Jesus loves you and he died on the cross and if you believe in Him you can go to heaven." Even though they know all the answers, I don't think they really know how great a gift it is and what it really means.
I was watching a video clip a couple days ago that said that 86% of people say they are religious but yet, there is still suffering and evil. (you can watch it here.) The problem is that Christians aren't experiencing God's real and living power. They just say a little prayer and hope that going to church every Sunday will constitute for a "religious" life. I just wish everyone could really know how wonderful and good is God's power and love. ;-)

Hannah,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through my best friend's, and I love it! You truly are a light for Christ to those around you!!
Would you allow me to post a link to your blog on the sidebar of mine:
'kendallainsleydod.blogspot.com'?
Your Sister in Christ,
-Kendall
Thanks Kendall! And feel free to post a link! :)
ReplyDelete