*

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

She's In Love

   Heard of this really cool song! I want to be that kind of girl!

         She's In Love
 
      What a beautiful smile
      A radiant girl
      Fell in love first time I saw her
      She stays on my mind
      I’d give anything
      To know everything about her
 
      There’s light in her eyes
      And I know it’s all for him
      She carries on and on
      Like he was her best friend
 
       Chorus:
      She’s in love 
      It’s not hard to see
      But I would like to believe it was with me
      Someone got a hold of her heart
     And he won’t let go
     And I know; She’s in love 

      She looks to the sky
     When she talks about him 
     She believes he hung the moon
     Said he had to go away
     She waits for his return
     Says he’s coming for her soon
 
    How can this be fair?
    This guy can walk on water
    Don’t guess I’ve got a prayer
    He’s written love letters - to reach her 
    She worships the ground he walks on
    She just smiles when she says his name
    It’s a match made in heaven
    I can’t compete with the King of Kings
 

                                                 --According to John

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to be that kind of girl too! Thanks for sharing that song, Hannah. =D

    -Emily Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I just thought I'd let you know that I love your blog it is so encouraging and inspiring!
    Love In Christ,
    Chloe~Jane
    P.S Here is my blog:
    http://lovinglife777.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,how beautiful!! I love these lyrics! :)

    ReplyDelete