*

Friday, December 31, 2010

Wisdom & Folly

Recently in a Proverbs study I'm doing we had a homework assignment of listing the differences between the Woman of Wisdom & the Foolish (Strange) Woman. I decided I should share these as food for thought!
                 Wisdom                                       Folly
               speaks truth                                  speaks lies
                brings life                                    brings death
                   love                                              lust
                 diligent                                      undisciplined
                  sweet                                      bad aftertaste
               protection                                    destruction
                discrete                                           loud
          sober (as in attitude)                            defiant
              brings blessings                           brings curses

3 comments:

  1. Everytime I read of Wisdom and Folly, it goes back to a Bright Lights conference I went to, which basically illustrated your list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you went to a Bright Lights conference! I went to one also! I actually go to Sarah Mally's group in Cedar Rapids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this. I now want to go back to proverbs and see what I can find. :)

    ReplyDelete